MasterPel 760 - Low Dosage, Crystalline Waterproofing admixture for concrete & mortars
How does MasterPel 760 work?
MasterPel 760 is a crystalline powder admixture for concrete to achieve high resistance to water ingress. It is based on a blend of Portland cement, processed silica sand and special catalytic agents which converts hydration by-products to solid crystalline formation in the water transporting capillary tracts and hydration pores
- MasterPel 760 should be used in all structural concrete that is constantly or intermittently in contact with water such as sea walls, tunnels,basements, structural and pre-cast concrete.
- MasterPel 760 can also be used as crystalline waterproofing admixture for cement mortars and plasters. To waterproof structures such as:
- Water tanks, Reservoirs
- Building Basements & foundations
- Swimming pools and water parks
- Sewage and Water treatment plants
- Dams, canals, Tunnels, Harbours
- Retaining walls & sea defence walls
- Concrete pipes
What makes MasterPel 760 a unique solution?
MasterPel 760 produces water tight concrete with pore blocking technics by crystallization method.
What are the features and benefits of MasterPel 760?
- Provides resistance to water penetration either under hydrostatic pressure or capillary absorption.
- Imparts integral watertightness to structures
- Protects from waterborne corrosive agents.
- Permanently active - crystalline action is reactivated by contact with water.
- Equally effective against both positive and negative water pressure or osmotic pressure.
- Reduced sulphate attack.
- Reduced efflorescence.
- Do not reduce compressive strengths
- Powder – easy to use in pre-batched renders.
- Low dosage – Economical