MasterTile 500 - High Performance, Polymer Modified Cementitious White Colored Tile Adhesive with Extended Open Time & Reduced Slip
How does MasterTile 500 work ?
MasterTile 500 is a white colored, polymer enriched, cementitious tile adhesive with extended open time and reduced slip for thin bed fixing of fully vitrified ceramic tiles and porcelain mosaic tiles in interior or exterior situations, especially those exposed to permanently wet conditions.
It provides strong adhesion to cement/sand screeds, to in-situ/pre-cast and aerated concrete, and brickwork. It is also suitable for fixing Glazed tiles, Vitrified tiles & Terrazzo
Recommended Uses :
- Suitable for Ceramic tiles conforming to IS13712(2006) type Ia, Ib, IIa ,IIb tiles
- Wet areas including kitchen, bathrooms &Showers in domestic, institutional, commercial and industrial location
- Tile on tile application
- For internal & external applications
- For Floors, Walls, Podium decks, roofs including large format tiles.
- For Laying Ceramic, Porcelain Mosaic, Fully vitrified tiles and brick tiles.
- For Swimming pools, pool surrounds, wet rooms and cold storage depots
- For substrates such as cement screeds, precast concrete elements, aerated concrete, heated screeds, plaster and existing floors and walls
- For fixing tiles on bonded waterproofing membranes such as MasterSeal 561
What are the features & benefits of MasterTile 500 ?
High Performance(C2) – Can be used for Non-porous ceramic tiles with minimal water absorption
Non-slip & Excellent grab(T) – Versatile can be used for horizontal and vertical applications
Extended Open Time(E) – Allows longer working time and Faster progress
Waterproof – immersion will not affect adhesion
Thin or Thick bed - multi-purpose
High adhesive bond strength –suitable for large tiles