MasterFlow 9370 - High strength grout for onshore wind turbine installations
How does MasterFlow 9370 work?
What makes MasterFlow 9370 a unique solution?
The key benefits at a glance:
- Excellent flowability even at high temperatures up to +40°C
- Rapid early strength build-up at all temperatures
- Shrinkage compensated, with positive expansion after casting
- Fast strength increase with high final strength
- Long workability retention facilitating casting of large sections
- No segregation or bleeding ensuring consistent physical material properties
- Easier material installation due to fast mixing and excellent pumpability with worm or piston pump
- Optimum use of weather windows, applicable from +5°C up to +40°C
- Independent validation by external laboratories, CE and Ü sign marked