MasterFlow 9400 - Ultra-high strength, cement based grout for onshore wind turbine installations
Where and how does MasterFlow 9400 work?
Masterflow 9400 is specialy designed for:
- Grouting of wind turbine installations, that are installed using pre-stressing techniques e.g. base plate grouting of onshore wind turbines
- Installations where excellent fatigue resistance is required
- Onshore turbines where ultra-high final strengths are required
- Grouting in a wide temperature range.
- Anchoring anchor bolts of wind turbine towers
- All void filling from 25mm to 300mm (under tower flange) where high strength, high modulus, high ductility is important
What makes MasterFlow 9400 a unique solution?The product exhibits increased fatigue. Latest best binder packing models and applied nanotechnology produces a grout with superior technical performance, exceptional rheological properties, and uniquely, extended open times
MasterFlow 9400 meets customer demands of all value players in the onshore market and offers a wide variety of benefits.
- Ultra-high compressive strength: above highest class of EN206, i.e. > C100/115
- Ultra high modulus for exceptional stiffening properties.
Secure maintenance free installation:
- Excellent fatigue resistance.
Fast and cost-effective installation:
- Quick return to service and removal of temporary sup-ports due to high early strength build-up. ≥ 50 MPa @ 24hrs at 20°C
- No segregation or bleeding to ensure consistent final physical performance and to prevent pump blockages.
- Dust reduced for ease of handling
- Can be pumped into complex areas or areas inaccessible to conventional grouting methods