MasterSeal Traffic 2262
An exceptionally hard-wearing, crack-bridging, skid-resistant, car park deck system for ramps and spiral ramps
In car park structures, some areas take more punishment than others. Heavily used, sloped areas such as ramps and spiral ramps need to be both durable and slip-resistant, without detracting from the structure’s aesthetics. MasterSeal Traffic 2262 is a resilient, polyurethane car park deck system designed for such areas: a tough, scratch-resistant and watertight floor finish suitable for substrates undergoing vibration and dynamic forces.
Where to use MasterSeal Traffic 2262?
This deck system is designed for use on car park ramps and spiral ramps, and in loading bays needing a heavy impact-resistant, hard-wearing system. The level of slip resistance it provides can be adjusted to match different service conditions and cleaning requirements.
What makes MasterSeal Traffic 2262 different?
This system is based on advanced polymeric materials that give the treated deck exceptional wear resistance. It combines an attractive appearance and a wide colour range with numerous practical benefits:
- Low dirt pick-up and tyre-mark retention
- Excellent slip resistance
- Flexibility for better impact resistance and hairline crack coverage
- Monolithic bond and high vapour permeability minimise the of blistering
- Impervious and seamless for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Resistant to fuels, battery acid, de-icing salts and alkaline cleaners