MasterTop WS Series
The innovative wall solution for seamless aesthetics and exceptional durability
As specialists in seamless flooring systems, we offer tailormade solutions for any application. As a natural progression, we have expanded this potential by adding MasterTop Wall Systems to provide a seamless connection to our tried-and-tested floor coverings. The advantage: walls and floors can be designed as a functional and aesthetic unit.
Where to use the MasterTop WS systems?
MasterTop WS systems are suitable for new-build and refurbishment projects and can be applied on different substrates such as concrete, gypsum boards, gypsum plasters and cement-based mortars.
The MasterTop WS series provide aesthetic, durable walls for industrial and commercial applications. These systems are ideal for walls wherever seamless design and durability is needed, for example in:
- Public and institutional areas – toilets, restrooms, changing rooms, exhibition halls and galleries, corridors, healthcare, museums, swimming pools, corridors, hotels, prison shower areas
- Laboratories – technical areas, cleanrooms (CAT 3 and 4 in particular)
Which systems are in the MasterTop WS series?
The MasterTop WS series comprises:
- MasterTop WS100 – for decorative applications, the MasterTop WS 100PU universal wall covering system is the solution of choice, offering almost unlimited design possibilities for your project. The wide variety of shapes and colours allows ideal adaptation to the floor for a holistic room design.
- MasterTop WS200 – MasterTop WS 200 is the right wall system to use wherever walls need to be both decorative and strong. Besides providing many design possibilities, its elastic coating system also offers high impact strength and reliable crack-bridging properties. MasterTop WS 200 can be sealed using a pore-free antibacterial topcoat for exceptionally high resistance to bacteria, chemicals, discolouration and abrasion. Combined with MasterTop AB floor coverings, this wall system ensures a seamless antibacterial protective layer on walls and floors, perfect for healthcare facilities.
- MasterTop WS300PU – MasterTop WS 300PU is an especially high-strength, fire-resistant hygienic system that meets the most stringent user-health requirements. The system is waterproof, easy to clean and prevents mould formation that could present a health risk. A reinforcing mesh is integrated within the wall covering, meaning it can resist the most arduous conditions caused by moisture and temperature changes. In industrial and other areas under extreme stress, this wall system ensures high levels of impact strength. The matt ultraviolet-resistant surface allows bespoke designs, opening up the creative possibilities in domestic bathroom design.
What makes the MasterTop WS series different?
The MasterTop WS series provides a unique combination of benefits:
- Durable aesthetics – the seamless design from floor to wall, and unlimited design possibilities make these systems highly durable for any requirement
- Enhanced flexibility – MasterTop WS 200 and WS 300 are designed to take thermal movement and resist impact whilst maintaining aesthetics and functionality
- Low emission – for safety during application and use