Fast Curing Underlayment Screed for Ucrete Floors, with Rapid Installation
Where to use Ucrete UL?
Ucrete UL can be applied for all Ucrete floor applications where a bonded levelling screed is required.
Ucrete UL is the preferred bonded cementitious underlayment for Ucrete flooring systems. It can be used internally and externally in thickness from 10 to 100 mm.
Due to its fast-drying properties, it can be overcoated with Ucrete Systems after 16 hours curing at 10°C.
What makes Ucrete UL different?
- Designed to provide a fully compatible system in combination with all Ucrete floors for a high durability
- Two application consistencies designed to meet the specific needs of industrial application: thixotropic for application of screeds to falls and fluid for levelling and pumping
- Fast curing, Ucrete floors can be applied after 16 hours at 10°C
- Applied from 10 to 100mm thick
- Ideally suited to new build and refurbishment projects
Ucrete: food industry flooring at its best
The combination of temperature, chemical, impact and wear resistance means that a correctly specified Ucrete floor will last for many years. Ucrete floors have been widely used throughout the food industry for over 50 years, with many older floors still in service.
There are considerable whole-life cost benefits in choosing Ucrete. Specifying the wrong floor can ultimately lead to a risk to hygiene and safety of failing floors, with cost implications in terms of the management time and lost production involved in replaced lesser floors. A Ucrete floor’s longevity makes it the best value for money.
Ucrete systems are solvent-free and accredited for use in facilities operating HACCP-based food safety systems, as well as holding the Eurofins Gold Seal for indoor air quality. A Ucrete floor won’t taint foodstuffs even during application, nor will it support biological growth.
Ucrete sets the benchmark for food industry flooring with this combination of long-term performance and independent certifications.