Research & Development – enabling innovations.
Master Builders Solutions by MBCC Group is one of the world's most innovative brands. Innovations are the basis for future profitable growth and are part of our DNA.
- Higher productivity
- Faster progress
- Lower overall costs
- Lower consumption of natural resources
- Higher energy efficiency
- Improved health protection & safety
- Extended service life
- Lower life cycle costs
- Higher performance and functionality
- Higher safety and comfort
One of the core R&D sites for construction chemicals is located in Trostberg, Germany. This site has a tradition in chemistry of more than 100 years and is the place where the first concrete superplasticizer – Melment – was successfully developed.
The main R&D focus in Trostberg is on polymer-inorganic material interactions, where this can be for cementitious powder products, concrete admixtures, cement additives, or related segments.
Regional R&D labs:
- Beachwood, Ohio (USA) – Admixtures, Additives, Dispersions, and Cementitious Materials
- Shakopee, Minnesota (USA) – Resins
- Augsburg (Germany) – Cementitious Materials and Dispersions
- Treviso (Italy) – Admixtures and Additives
- Sinzheim (Germany) – Wood protection
- Redditch (England) – Performance Flooring
- Oldenburg – Performance Flooring and Waterproofing
- Dubai (UAE) – Admixtures, Cementitious Materials, Resins
- Shanghai – Admixtures, Additives, Dispersions, Cementitious Materials, and Resins.