Epoxy Based Two Parts Protective Coating
DESCRIPTION OF PRODUCT
MasterProtect 180, is an epoxy based two parts coating
material developed especially to protect concrete and
Complies with EN 1504-2
FIELDS OF APPLICATION
- Interior and exterior areas for vertical and horizontal
- Metal or concrete tanks
- Walls; as gas and vapor barrier coating resistant to
- chemical materials
- Oil and fuel tanks
- Power stations, sugar factories, hangars, and liquid
- storage areasIn drinking water depots
- Petroleum refineries and paper factories*
- Beer, wine and raisin industry*
- Soft drink and fruit juice industry*
- Milk, cheese, and yogurt industry*
- Tomato paste and canned food industry*
- Meat and fish industry*
- Medicine, paint, paper, battery and fertilizer industry*
- Printing houses, kitchens and laundries of hotels*
- Laboratories of hospitals, mess halls, wet volumes,
- and hygienic environments*
* Used only walls
MasterProtect 180 FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Glossy surface.
- Forms a surface structure that prevents formation of microbes.
- Easy to clean and create hygienic environments.
- High mechanic strength.
- Has elasticity to absorb movements on metal surfaces
- Has higher chemical strength compared to standard epoxy coatings
- Easy to apply by brush, roll or spraying method
- Water impermeable
- Does not contain solvents
- Can be safely used in drinking water tanks (has a test report) *Certified by Middle East Technical University and consistent with BS 6920 Standard Analysis Report.