MasterProtect 330 EL
Acrylic Polymer Based Elastomeric Exterior Coating With Highly Protective Properties Designed for Reinforced Concrete and Plastered Surfaces
DESCRIPTION OF PRODUCT
FIELDS OF APPLICATION
- In outer areas, in vertical applications
- In exteriors of buildings, villas, factories, and hotels
- As decorative protecting coating on concrete, plaster, brick, and stone surfaces
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Protects the structure against carbonating, and degradation of various salts
- Has crack bridgeing property up to 0.30 mm.
- Forms a flexible, UV resistant, and decorative coating
- Reduces reinforcement corrosion with its low CO2 diffusion
- MasterProtect 330 EL coating with 0.40 mm film thickness has equivalent carbon dioxide (CO2) diffusion resistance of 20 cm thick concrete.
- MasterProtect 330 EL elongates 300% of the first film thickness
- Ability to bridge cracks even in freezing temperature
- Gains 98% perfect elasticity in 24 hours
- Resistant to freezing-thawing cycle
- High durability.
- Vapor permeable. Enables rapid drying of the surface it is applied on
- Ready to use and easy to apply
- Does not contain solvents
- MasterProtect 330 EL forms smooth and even surfaces