MasterProtect H 303
Alkyl Alkoxysilane Based Water Repellent
DESCRIPTION OF PRODUCT
MasterProtect H 303, is a water-based alkyl alkoxy silane having a volatile organic content lower than 350 grams per litre. It penetrates into the substrate and chemically reacts within the pores of the cementitious substrates.
FIELDS OF APPLICATION
MasterProtect H 303 is a clear penetrating water repellent to protect both vertical and horizontal concrete surfaces exposed to weathering effects and chloride ions. MasterProtect H 303 can be used on old and new (cured) structures;
- Bridge decks, piers columns and beams.
- Multi-Storey car parks, building facades and balconies.
- Chimeys, cooling towers.
- Concrete pavements and pedestrian ways.
- Airport runways and taxiways.
- Exposed concrete surfaces (e.g. building façades).
- Precast concrete elements.
- Marine structures and jetties.
- Water repellence treatment of; sand – lime brickwork, hard - bake brickwork, küfeki stone, mineral rendering, absorbent natural stones.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Improves the aesthetics by reducing efflorescence, algae growth and dirt build-up.
- Surface appearance remains unchanged.
- Penetrates deep into the concrete
- Prevents water and chloride ion penetration into the concrete and protects it from freezethaw effects.
- Virtually no product evaporates during spray application, therefore more active silane can reach its intended target minimizing wastage and maximizing coverage.
- Ready for use, no dilution on the site, which means constant quality.