(Formerly: Likit Membran),
is an acrylic resin based single part ready to use waterproofing material used on terraces, roofs, precasts, rain gutter and exterior surfaces.
Complies with EN 1504-2
MasterSeal 390 Fields of Application
- Interior and exterior areas for vertical and horizontal applications.
- Inclined terrace roofs.
- Concrete, zinc, and precast rain gutters.
- Northern exteriors of silos, warehouses and buildings.
MasterSeal 390 Features and Benefits
- Ready to use.
- Applied by brush.
- UV resistant.
- Elastic even in low temperatures.
- Gives high adherence.
- Easy and quick to apply.
- Resistant to freeze-thaw cycle.
- Can be painted.
- Does not contain solvent.