is a cement based capillary crystalline waterproofing material that is applied against surface waters in old and new structures from negative and positive directions.
Complies with EN 1504-2
MasterSeal 501 Fields of Application
- Interior and exterior areas for vertical and horizontal applications
- Waterproofing of foundations and curtain walls
- Water tanks
- Elevator pits
- Supporting walls, dams and harbors
MasterSeal 501 Features and Benefits
- Easy to prepare and apply.
- Applied by brush.
- Long working time.
- MasterSeal 501 fills the capillary gaps by forming permanent (insoluble) crystals and enables water impermeability.
- Protects concrete.
- Resistant to negative and positive water pressure.
- Water vapor permeable.
- Resistant to freeze-thaw cycle.