is a cement and acrylic based two components waterproofing material that forms an effective barrier against salts carried by water and gases in the atmosphere and is used on concrete and cement based surfaces.
MasterSeal 525 Fields of Application
- Interior and exterior areas for vertical and horizontal applications.
- Waterproofing of foundations and curtain walls.
- Retaining walls.
- Terraces (can be used without protecting the top in under light weights. Consult Master Builders Solutions Technical Service for details)
MasterSeal 525 Features and Benefits
- 1 mm thick MasterSeal 525 gives protection against carbonizing equivalent to over 80 cm concrete.
- Water impermeable, resistant to 7 bars positive water pressure.
- Perfect adhesion property.
- Easy to prepare and apply.