MasterSeal 6100 FX
MasterSeal 6100 FX is a single component, cement based, elastic and flexible lightweight membrane for waterproofing and concrete protection. MasterSeal 6100 FX is composed of specially selected cements, lightweight fillers, sand and special polymers in powder form.
WRAS approval number: 1509539
(for use in contact with potable water)
MasterSeal 6100 FX Fields of Application
- For interior and exterior application
- As a waterproof lining for water retaining structures
- External waterproof lining for reservoir roof applications
- To provide foundation protection
- To protect concrete surfaces from carbonation andchloride attack
- For areas constantly submerged in water
MasterSeal 6100 FX Features and Benefits
- One-component formulation with high elastic properties:Only needs to mix with water. Reduces storage andtransport costs as well as packaging waste.
- Elastic down to -10 °C: High durability and protection withreduced cracking due to embrittlement.
- Low density/Lightweight formulation: Low consumptionproviding high yield (more than 50% compared to ordinarywaterproofing slurries) and time saving in application.
- Rapid curing: Allows early serviceability. Tanks can befilled after only 3 days.
- Waterproof at 2 mm thickness: Resists up to 5 bars (50meter head) of water pressure.
- Excellent adhesion
- Elasticity maintained in immersion
- Breathable: Water vapor permeable.
- High resistance to carbon dioxide diffusion:
- Protect concrete from rebar corrosion. A 1mm coating provides
- Anti-carbonation cover equivalent up to 40 cm ofconcrete.
- Sulphate resistant
- No ammonia smell: Can be applied in closed spaces.
- Reduced efflorescence appearance risk
- UV resistant, light grey and white versions available: can be used as final coating in exterior applications.
- Contributes to LEED credits: contains more than 5%of recycled material.