Pre-Applied FPO Waterproofing Membrane for Below Ground Concrete Structures
How does MasterSeal 754 work?
MasterSeal 754 is a pre-applied sheet membrane selfsealing system for a fast and simple installation process without the need of chemical based construction sealants.This unique system provides a durable mechanical bond, which is created when the fleece is completely adhered to the fresh concrete. MasterSeal 754 is cold- applied and pre-applied, as it is installed without heat or open flames, and before the steel reinforcement is placed and the concrete is poured.
What is MasterSeal 754 used for?
- Below grade concrete slabs
- Below grade walls with both single (blindside forming)
- For prefabricated construction
What are the benefits of MasterSeal 754?
- No need protection screed.
- Provides excavation, time and labor savings.
- Fast installation: layout, jointing and detailing.
- Weather resistant
- No lateral water migration in the event of amage.
- Overlapping areas are self-adhesive. No need any extra tape to overlap.
- High elasticity at low temperatures.
- It is resistant to 5 bar water pressure according to DIN EN 928
- It is resistant to 100 psi (6,9 bar) water pressure according to ASTM D 5385-93
- High mechanical impact resistance.
- Reduced membrane joints with wider rolls.
- Resistant to aggressive mediums in soil.
MasterSeal 754 Accessories
- MasterSeal 754 IC - Inside corner accessory for MasterSeal 754 application
- MasterSeal 754 OC - Outside corner accessory for MasterSeal 754 application
- MasterSeal 934 - Waterproofing tape for MasterSeal 754 application