MasterSeal CR 170 - 171
DESCRIPTION OF PRODUCT
MasterSeal CR 170/171 is a polysulphide based elastomeric joint sealant highly resistant to weathering, UV rays, and degradations caused by chemical substances in the atmosphere, jet fuel and oils.
Complies with ETA-12/0485
Complies with ETA-12/0486
FIELDS OF APPLICATION
- Interior and exterior areas for horizontal applications
- Airport runways and aprons
- Power plants
- Highways and bridges
- Fuel tanks
- Gas stations
- Warehouses and garages
- Industrial floors exposed to pedestrian and heavy vehicle traffic
- Terraces and balconies
- Areas exposed to sunlight, water, chemical materials and industrial wastes
- Free of chlorinated paraffins
- Approved for its use in facilities of storage, handling and filling of substances hazadous to water by DIBt
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Two parts.
- Self leveling and gun grade types.
- Easy and quick to apply.
- High chemical resistance.
- Perfect adhesion to different materials with suitable primer. (Concrete, steel, etc.)
- Weather conditions do not change its physical properties during service life.