MasterSeal M 338
Is a two component, water borne rigid epoxy coating, for waterproofing and protection of concrete elements.
MasterSeal M 338 Fields of Applicatio
- For both inside and outside use.
- For use on horizontal and vertical surfaces.
- For use on concrete and cement mortars.
- Protection of pipes, channels, tanks, sinks etc.
- For use on retaining walls, bridge facings and building structures, among others.
- For protection of tunnels.
MasterSeal M 338 Features and Benefits
- Water based, environmentally friendly.
- Excellent adhesion to concrete even when damp.
- Once hardened it is impermeable to water and carbon dioxide.
- Good water vapour permeability – low risk of blistering.
- Resistant to water, weather and freezing conditions.
- Good chemical resistance.
- High abrasion resistance.
- Easy to apply with airless gun.
- Easily cleaned and maintained.