MasterSeal M 391
MasterSeal M 391 is a glossy epoxy coating, suitable for contact with drinking water and certified for contact with foodstuff according to regulation EU10/2011.
MasterSeal M 391 Fields of Application
MasterSeal M 391 is mainly recommended for waterproofing of wine vessels and tanks for the containment of vegetable oil and cereal bins and potable water reservoirs.
MasterSeal M 391 Features and Benefits
- 100% solids content
- Formulated according to the limit and restriction of the CE regulation n.1895/2005 about NOGE, and BADGE (epoxy derivatives);
- Certified according to EN 1504-2 (concrete protection) does not contain aromatic amines, phthalates or benzyl alcohol.
- Certified for contact with potable water according to the Italian Ministerial Decree DM 174;
- Certified according to regulation EU 10/2011 (European
- Commission 14/1/2011) for the migration test with following simulants: