MasterSeal M 790
is a two-component crack-bridging membrane based on Xolutec - Technology providing high chemical and mechanical resistance.
MasterSeal M 790 Field of Application
- Waste water treatment plants both in the inflow and outflow areas.
- Sewage effluent pipelines.
- Biogas plants.
- Secondary containment MasterSeal® M 790 can be applied on:
- Horizontal and vertical substrates.
- Internal and external areas.
MasterSeal M 790 Features And Benefits
- Easy hand application by roller or trowel
- Continuous membrane: monolithic – no laps, welds or seams
- Excellent chemical resistance – including high concentrations of biogenic sulphuric acid.
- Waterproof and resistant to standing water.
- Fully bonded to substrate: can be applied to a wide range of substrates with the appropriate primer.
- Moisture tolerant: can be applied on substrates with high residual humidity.