MasterSeal P 625
Solvent Free, Two Component, Epoxy Based Primer for Dry, Damp and Wet Substrates
DESCRIPTION OF PRODUCT
MasterSeal P 625 is an epoxy based, two component, low viscosity primer for use on dry, damp and wet concrete and cementitious mineral substrates.
Complies with TS EN 13813 and TS EN 1504-2
FIELDS OF APPLICATION
- With the addition of the appropriate amount of silica sand, it can be used as a repair mortar.
- As a primer under MasterTop epoxy/ polyurethane floor coatings.
- As a primer under MasterSeal polyurethane waterproofing systems.
- In order to block moisture and prevent risk of swelling on damp and wet concrete substrate.
- As a primer on steel substrates.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Easy to apply.
- Tolerant to damp that raises from the floor.
- Penetrates to capillary holes within concrete structure hence blocks the holes.
- Provides excellent penetration and adherence on cement based substrates.
- MasterSeal P 625 does not lose its performance under sudden temperature changes between -20ºC - +50ºC. It has also been tested under +250ºC and above for short periods of time.
- Prevent swelling risk of coating materials on damp concrete substrate.
- Prevent pinholes on surface of resin based waterproofing materials at damp interior areas.