MasterTop 135 PG
Pumpable & pourable mortar for flooring overlay.
MasterTop 135 PG is a ready-to-use, pumpable, pourable, screedable and high-strength cement based overlay for floors in indoor andoutdoor.
MasterTop 135 PG is suitable for levelling rough and uneven concrete floors in a thickness layer from 5 - 15 mm. MasterTop 135 PG is formulated with sulphate resistant Portland cement, reinforced with PAN (polyacrylonitrile) fibers and mineral aggregates. MasterTop 135 PG has a low chromate content (Cr-VI) < 2 ppm on cement weight.
MasterTop 135 PG is:
- An economical, ready-to-use cement based flooring overlay, that hardens free of bleeding at following consistency: from flowable to high plastic.
- A mortar that retains good workability for at least 30 minutes at 15 to 25°C.
- Resistant to alkalinesurroundings
- A ready-to-use product, water is added on site.
- The use of a high-yield mortar pump (screw pump) allows the prepared product to be pumped without segregation.
- Can simply be poured out and distributed.
- The mortar will cure withoutblistering.
FIELD OF APPLICATION
MasterTop 135 PG is recommended for:
- Use on rough concrete and cementitious floor screeds, as well as other suitablesubstrates.
- Industrial floors with normal loading.
- Where a mortar with high final strength similar in colour to concrete is desired.
- Reprofiling of horizontal surfaces as industrial inside and outside floors, etc.
- Use for exposure classes XC4, XF4, XD3, XA3 according to EN 206-1 (Concrete standard).