Dry-shake surface hardener for industrial and other floors.
MasterTop 200 is a pre-mixed, dry-shake surface hardener, based on hydraulic binder and specially treated metallic aggregates, with anti-corrosion agent.
MasterTop 200 has a low chromate content (Cr-VI) ≤ 2 ppm on cement weight.
MasterTop 200 offers following advantages:
- excellent impact resistance
- high abrasion resistance (8 times more than normal concrete floor)
- easy to apply
- low level of porosity due to maximum compactness
- easy cleaning and maintenance
- available in different colours
- limited dust formation
- mineral oils and petrol resistant.
FIELD OF APPLICATION
MasterTop 200 is recommended for industrial floors with high wear and impact resistance in:
- mechanical workshops, garages
- assembling plants in the automotive industry
- storage areas and traffic ways in the steel industry
- aircraft hangars
- storage areas subject to heavy loads
- printing shops
- dry areas in paper mill