Mineral and Corundum Aggregated Surface Hardener
MasterTop 430 is a cement based, mineral and corundum aggregated surface hardener designed to be applied as a dry shake over freshly floated surface concrete which will be exposed to heavy duty.
- Easily applied on freshly floated surface concrete.
- With its modified polymers, it absorbs the water of the surface concrete on which it has been applied and forms a monolithic structure with bare concrete.
- Do not oxidize.
- Hardener applied surface is 4-6 times more resistant to abrasion than bare concrete.
- Contains properly sized and graded corundum aggregate.
- Resistant to freeze-thaw circle.
- Resistant to flaking due to the salt application against freezing.
FIELD OF APPLICATION
MasterTop 430 is designed to ensure durability in applications where floor is subject to medium and heavy traffic and where a non-dusting surface is required. It will improve and enhance the performance of all concrete floors.
- Used in workshops
- In energy stations
- In garages
- In car parks
- In storage areas
- In loading bays
- In factories
- In shipyards
- In aircraft hangars
- In car wash shops
- In helicopter landing sites