Mineral and Corundum Aggregated Surface Hardener
MasterTop 435, is a cement based, mineral andcorundum aggregated surface hardener designed to be applied as a dry shake over freshly floated surface concrete which will be exposed to heavy duty.
- Easily applied on freshly floated surface concrete.
- With its modified polymers, it absorbs the water of thesurface concrete on which it has been applied andforms a monolithic structure with bare concrete.
- Do not oxidize.
- Hardener applied surface is more resistant to abrasionthan bare concrete.
- Resistant to freeze-thaw circle.
- Resistant to flaking due to the salt application againstfreezing.
FIELD OF APPLICATION
MasterTop 435, is designed to ensure durability inapplications where floor is subject to medium and heavy traffic and where a non-dusting surface is required. It will
improve and enhance the performance of all concrete floors.
- Used in workshops
- In energy stations
- In garages
- In car parks
- In storage areas
- In loading bays
- In factories
- In shipyards
- In aircraft hangars
- In car wash shops
- In helicopter landing sites