MasterTop BC 372
A two component, non-solvented (total solid), epoxy self-leveling floor coating with low emissions
MasterTop BC 372 is a non-solvented, pre-filled and pig- mented, two-component, self-levelling epoxy coating.
FIELDS OF APPLICATION
MasterTop BC 372 is applied indoors as a self-levelling coating and suitable for medium to heavy industrial wear. MasterTop BC 372 is applied to substrates such as con- crete and cement screeds. MasterTop BC 372 can be filled with sand up to 1 : 0.7 by weight depending on the temperature and the applying thickness you require on the job site. It is use in the system MasterTop 1273, MasterTop 1273 R and MasterTop 1273 E.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Exhibits excellent mechanical strength
- Application as self-levelling body coat on smooth surfaces and as top coat on broadcasted surfaces
- Low emissions.
- Extremely resistant if exposed for medium to heavy industrial wear
- Abrasion resistant
- Easy to apply
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Can be thickened by adding the thickening agent MasterTop TIX 9 (1,8 % based on the total quantity of part A)
- Extremely resistant to water, sea and waste water, as well as resistant to a variety of alkalis, diluted acids, brine, mineral oils, lubricants and fuels.
- Yellowing, when used in UV-exposed areas, does not impair the technical properties of the body coat (the application of a pigmented top coat like MasterTop TC 442W P is recommended to prevent the yellowing of the surface and to improve the scratch resistance)