MasterTop P 677
Solvent Free, Two Component, Epoxy Based Primer
MasterTop® P 677, is an epoxy based, two components, low viscosity primer and penetration material for use on mineral substrates such as concrete and cement.
MasterTop® P 677, A has been tested to, and meets the requirements of the German bridge deck isolation specification TL/TP BEL-EP of the ZTV-BEL-B 87.
FIELDS OF APPLICATION
- With the addition of the appropriate amount of silicasand, it can be used as a repair mortar.
- Used as a surface smoothing mortar on surfaces where bitumen membrane is to be applied. (According toGerman bridge deck isolation standards TL/TP BEL-EPZTV-BEL-B87.)
- Under MasterTop® epoxy/ polyurethane floor coatings.
- As a primer under MasterSeal® polyurethane isolationsystems.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Easy to apply.
- Tolerant to damp that raises from the floor.
- Penetrates to capillary holes within concrete structurehence blocks the holes.
- Provides excellent penetration and adherence oncement based surfaces.
- MasterTop® P 677 does not lose its performance under sudden temperature changes between -20 - +50oC. Ithas also been tested under +250oC and above for short periods of time.
- It has been tested according to the German Bridgeisolation system standards.
- It does not contain any solvents.