MasterEmaco S 211SP - Fiber-reinforced, silica-fume-enhanced structural wet- or dry-process shotcrete
Formerly: Shotpatch 21F
How does MasterEmaco S 211SP work?
MasterEmaco S 211SP is a one-component, fiber-reinforced repair mortar that contains an integral corrosion inhibitor. It can be applied by either the wet or dry shotcrete process.
- Interior and exterior
- Horizontal, vertical, and overhead surfaces
- Structural repair and retrofit of
- Bridges, tunnels, and parking garages
- Piers, docks, and dams
- Reservoirs and tanks
- Water management facilities
- Canals and aqueducts
What are the unique features of MasterEmaco S 211SP?
- Very low chloride permeability and an integral corrosion inhibitor protects reinforcing steel
- Prepackaged quality for bag-to-bag uniformity
- ANSI/NSF 61 certified for drinking water systems
What are the benefits of MasterEmaco S 211SP?
- Fiber reinforced for plastic shrinkage control and reduced rebound
- Versatile, can be applied using dry or wet shotcrete process
- Workable and easy to cut and finish when applied using wet process