MasterEmaco S 5400 - High-strength, shrinkage compensated, fiber reinforced, structural repair mortar
How does MasterEmaco S 5400 work?
MasterEmaco S 5400 is a
single component, extra high-strength, high modulus, shrinkage compensated structural repair mortar that meets the requirements of the new European Norm EN 1504 part 3 class R4.
MasterEmaco S 5400 contains Portland cement, graded sands, selected polymer fibers and special additives to significantly
reduce the risk and incidence of shrinkage cracking. When mixed with water, it forms a highly thixotropic mortar that can easily be spray or trowel applied.
What makes MasterEmaco S 5400 a unique solution?
MasterEmaco S 5400 meets the customers' need for a crack minimized hand applied mortar for structural repairs. The need to repair structural members is a challenge and this is overcome by a state-of-the-art formulation meets and exceeds the EN 1504 performance standard for concrete repair whilst being easy to install and extending the life of the structure.
Where is MasterEmaco S 5400 recommended?
MasterEmaco S 5400 is used for the structural repair of concrete elements such as:
How can you benefit from MasterEmaco S 5400?
Benefits of using MasterEmaco S 5400 in concrete repair includes:
- Versatile - Can be applied inside and outside, on vertical and overhead surfaces, in dry and wet environments
- Shrinkage compensation systems and fiber reinforcement – Minimize crack tendency
- Highly thixotropic – Can be applied up to 50 mm without the need of secondary reinforcement
- High early and ultimate strengths – Matches high strength concrete found in structures
- Outstanding workability – Easy placing and finishing for applicators
- High modulus and excellent adhesion – Ensuring load transfer in structural repair
- Excellent freeze/thaw resistance – Suitable for all climates
- High carbonation resistance – Suitable for exposed repairs in urban environments
- Sulphate resistant – Suitable for contact with ground waters
- Very low permeability to water and chlorides - Protection of reinforcing steel from corrosion
- Chloride-free - Does not add to the chloride load in contaminated structures
Explore other MasterEmaco concrete repair solutions
About Master Builders Solutions
In May 2023, MB Solutions Singapore became part of
Sika, a specialty chemicals company with a leading position in the development and production of systems and products for bonding, sealing, damping, reinforcing, and protecting in the building sector and motor vehicle industry.