Ucrete Industrial Flooring - The World's Toughest Floor
Why choose Ucrete?
Ucrete industrial flooring uses a unique polyurethane resin technology that gives floors exceptional resistance to aggressive chemicals, extreme mechanical and thermal shock, providing a long-term, durable flooring solution. Ucrete enjoys an unequalled reputation for performance built up over four decades of use throughout the food, beverage, pharmaceutical and chemical industries.
Our Ucrete Industrial Flooring Solutions
Brochure - Introduction to Master Builders Solutions
Brochure - Sustainable Construction for Future Generations
Brochure: Ucrete - Solutions for Breweries
Brochure: Ucrete - Solutions for the Meat Industry
Brochure: Ucrete - Solutions for the Poultry Industry
Key benefits of Ucrete
The key benefits of Ucrete include:
- Durable: Excellent impact and wear resistance
- Non-tainting: Even during application in food handling areas
- Fast application and curing: Even at low temperatures
- Moisture tolerant: Can be installed onto 7-day old concrete without the need for special primers
- Hygienic: Cleanable to the same standard as stainless steel and does not support biological growth, thereby helping to maintain hygiene standards
- Chemical resistance: From strong acids to alkalis, fats, oils, and solvents which can rapidly degrade other types of resin flooring
- Clean and safe: For your workers, your products, and the environment
What makes Ucrete a unique solution?
Ucrete hygienic floors provide ideal floor finishes for applications in the food, beverage, chemical and pharmaceutical industries. They offer a uniform and seamless flooring system that creates a safe and attractive working environment. Dense and impervious, Ucrete surfaces retain their integrity at temperatures of up to 130°C, and have been proven to meet the most stringent hygiene and cleanliness requirements where a long-lasting robust floor is crucial. For employee safety, a wide range of slip-resistant profiles are available.
Where can Ucrete be used?
As a safe, durable flooring solution, Ucrete meets the needs of the modern processing industry. Applications include:
A reliable partner for your flooring needs.
Our technical support services take into consideration the entire life cycle of the product to accurately specify the highest quality, most durable and cost-effective flooring solution. Our Ucrete product systems are designed to match the specific needs of each customer, application and sector, where often speed of application and fast return to service are essential.