Ucrete RG – Heavy Duty Polyurethane Hybrid Render
What is Ucrete RG?
Ucrete RG is a unique heavy duty (HD) polyurethane thixotropic resin mortar with exceptional resistance to aggressive chemicals, heavy impact, and temperatures up to 120°C
How does Ucrete RG work?
Ucrete RG provides a robust render for vertical applications in wet and dry process environments. It is dense and impervious, providing the ideal finish for applications in the food and beverage, pharmaceutical and chemical industries.
Where is Ucrete RG recommended?
Ucrete RG is used to protect vertical surfaces including:
- Secondary containment bunds
- Tank bases
- Effluent storage pits
- Coving and skirting
What makes Ucrete RG a unique solution?
Ucrete RG meets the customer needs for a coving and wall render material that can match the performance of other Ucrete products.
What are the benefits of Ucrete RG?
- Fast application - Suitable for application onto 7-day old concrete and 3-day old polymer screeds
- Rapid installation - Up to 9 mm in a single application
- Fast cure - Achieves full cure in only 48 hours (subject to temperature)
- Non-Tainting - Ucrete RG is solvent-free and non-tainting as tested by the Campden & Chorleywood Food Research Association
- Temperature Resistant - Steam cleanable (9mm or greater)
- Colors - Red, Yellow, Green, Orange, Grey, Green/Brown, Cream and Light Grey
Explore other Ucrete flooring solutions
About Master Builders Solutions
In May 2023, MB Solutions Singapore became part of
Sika, a specialty chemicals company with a leading position in the development and production of systems and products for bonding, sealing, damping, reinforcing, and protecting in the building sector and motor vehicle industry.