Ucrete MF - Heavy duty polyurethane hybrid flooring system
What is Ucrete MF?
Ucrete MF is a unique HD polyurethane resin floor with exceptional resistance to aggressive chemicals. It provides a smooth protective floor finish suitable for applications in predominantly dry environments. It is dense and impervious, providing the ideal floor finish for applications in the food, pharmaceutical and manufacturing industries.
Where is Ucrete MF recommended for use?
Ucrete MF is recommended for conditions requiring the maximum chemical resistance and where a smooth, even and easy to clean surface is required.
Specific applications of Ucrete MF include:
- Textile and film plants
- Food and beverage production
- Warehousing and storage
- Confectionery production
- Electronic component manufacture and assembly
- Pharmaceutical production
- Chemical plants
What makes Ucrete MF a unique solution?
Ucrete MF meets the needs of customers who need an easy to clean but chemically resistant floor that has a long life.
How can you benefit from Ucrete MF?
- Expert application - Installed only by trained and approved specialist contractors.
- Fast application / rapid access - Can be applied to 4-day-old concrete/2-day-old polymer screeds.
- Short curing time - 8-hour access to foot traffic; 24 hours for vehicles.
- Hygienic and safe - Non-tainting, non-dusting, monolithic (minimum joints); easy to maintain; microbiologically inert.
- Durable/long life - Wide chemical resistance; wear and impact resistant; resists cleaning temperature up to 80°C at 6 mm thickness and at 3mm to 60 °C; 25 years of international use.
- Pre-packed - Pre-weighed/pre-packed for immediate use; batch-to-batch colour matched for consistency.
- Colors - Yellow, Cream, Orange, Red, Green and Grey
Explore other Ucrete industrial flooring solutions
Ucrete DP - Defined Profile Heavy Duty polyurethane screed for slip resistant and chemical resistant industrial floors
What makes Ucrete different?
About Master Builders Solutions
Master Builders Solutions is our global brand for the construction chemicals industry. With an active presence in the construction industry for more than 100 years, Master Builders Solutions offers a range of construction chemical solutions to meet the growing demand for high-performance, differentiated and sustainable products in the Asia Pacific.
In May 2023, MB Solutions Singapore became part of
Sika, a specialty chemicals company with a leading position in the development and production of systems and products for bonding, sealing, damping, reinforcing, and protecting in the building sector and motor vehicle industry.