Ucrete UD200 - Heavy duty polyurethane hybrid flooring system
What is Ucrete UD200?
Ucrete UD200 is a unique heavy-duty (HD) polyurethane resin floor with exceptional resistance to aggressive chemicals, heavy impact, and temperatures up to 150°C.
Ucrete UD200 provides a lightly textured protective floor finish suitable for applications in wet and dry process environments. It is dense and impervious, providing the ideal floor finish for applications in the
food and beverage,
pharmaceutical and chemical industries and wherever a robust, long-lived floor is required.
Where is Ucrete UD200 recommended?
Ucrete UD200 is recommended for conditions requiring maximum chemical resistance, slip resistance and cleanability, especially in extreme temperature environments. Specific applications include:
- Meat, fish and poultry processing
- Food and beverage production
- Dairies, cheese and milk production
- Commercial and industrial kitchens
- Cold rooms, chillers and freezers
- Pharmaceutical production
- Chemical plants
What makes Ucrete UD200 a unique solution?
Ucrete UD200 meets the needs of the customers by providing a slip, chemical and heat resistant floor topping that can be steam cleaned.
How can you benefit from Ucrete UD200?
- Expert application - Installed only by trained and approved specialist contractors.
- Fast application/rapid access - Can be applied to 6-day-old concrete or 2 day old polymer screeds.
- Short curing time - 8-hour access to foot traffic; 24 hours for vehicles.
- Hygienic/Safe - Slip resistant, non-tainting, non-dusting, monolithic (minimum joints), easy to maintain, microbiologically inert.
- Durable/long life - Wide chemical resistance, wear and impact resistant, resists temperatures from -40°C to 120°C at 9 mm thickness; resistant to occasional spillage to 150°C; more than 25 years of international use.
- Pre-packed - Pre-weighed/ pre-packed for immediate use; batch-to-batch colour-matched for consistency.
- Colors - Yellow, Cream, Orange, Red, Green and Grey
Accreditation for Ucrete UD200
- Ucrete flooring systems are accredited for use in facilities operating HACCP based food safety systems
- Ucrete has been awarded the Indoor Air Comfort Gold Label following extensive VOC emission chamber testing and auditing of quality management and production control procedures
- All Ucrete grades give very low emissions and conform to all the emissions requirements for indoor flooring systems in Europe including AgBB in Germany, rated A+ for VOC emissions from Afsset in France and M1 in Finland
- Ucrete UD200 is non tainting from the end of mixing, as tested by the Campden Technology Ltd
Explore other Ucrete flooring solutions
About Master Builders Solutions
In May 2023, MB Solutions Singapore became part of
Sika, a specialty chemicals company with a leading position in the development and production of systems and products for bonding, sealing, damping, reinforcing, and protecting in the building sector and motor vehicle industry.