MasterEmaco T 545 - Rapid setting trafficable repair mortar
How does MasterEmaco T 545 work?
MasterEmaco T 545 is a one component concrete repair and anchoring material which sets in 15 minutes and will accommodate rubber-tyre traffic 45 minutes after placement. This product bonds to both concrete and masonry and can be used indoors and outdoors for highway and heavy industrial repair jobs.
Where is MasterEmaco T 545 recommended?
MasterEmaco T 545 is recommended for use in:
- Bridge deck and highway overlays
- Concrete pavement joint repairs
- Airport runway light installations
- Full depth structural repairs
- Expansion device nosings
- Anchoring steel bridge and balcony railings
- Commercial freezer room repairs
- Loading dock repairs
- Parking deck and ramp repairs
- Heavy industrial repairs
What makes MasterEmaco T 545 a unique solution?
MasterEmaco T 545 meets the needs of the customer for a simple road repair material where reopening the road is critical and the time to do repairs is very short. It does not require priming and its very fast hardening and strength gain make it ideal for all fast road repairs.
How can you benefit from MasterEmaco T 545?
- Wide temperature application range – Suitable for the Asia Pacific climates from very hot to very cold
- Rapid strength gain – Fast return to service only 45 minutes
- Chemically bonds to the concrete – long life of patches in trafficked areas
- Chemically resistant – Unaffected by deicing salts
- Thermal expansion/contraction rate similar to concrete – Suitable for freeze-thaw conditions
- Minimal drying shrinkage – Long term volume stability and stability of patch
- Cement colour – Patches have texture and look of concrete
Explore other MasterEmaco concrete repair solutions
About Master Builders Solutions
In May 2023, MB Solutions Singapore became part of
Sika, a specialty chemicals company with a leading position in the development and production of systems and products for bonding, sealing, damping, reinforcing, and protecting in the building sector and motor vehicle industry.