MasterFlow 870 - Cementitious high strength, non-shrink precision grout
What is MasterFlow 870?
MasterFlow 870 is a non-shrink, natural aggregate precision grout with excellent high early and ultimate strengths. This cementitious grout is specially formulated to provide extended working time even at high ambient temperatures when mixed and placed at any recommended consistency.
MasterFlow 870 is normally placed at a flowable consistency to completely fill voids between 10mm and 100mm. Thicknesses greater than 100mm are possible with the addition of an aggregate.
Where are MasterFlow 870 recommended uses?
MasterFlow 870 is used for all precision, non-shrink grouting applications with clearances of 10mm or more including:
- Critical equipment baseplates, soleplates and columns
- Precast wall panels, beams, columns, structural building members and curtain walls
- Patching poured in place concrete structures e.g. honeycombing, using preplaced aggregate techniques
- Concrete repair applications where a form and pour material is required
- Applications requiring high early compressive strengths and high ultimate compressive strengths
What makes MasterFlow 870 a unique solution?
MasterFlow 870 meets the customer's needs for a high strength high flow precision grout for the most demanding grouting applications. It is specially formulated to provide extended working time even at high ambient temperatures when mixed and placed at any recommended consistency.
How can you benefit from MasterFlow 870?
- High early strength – Ensures rapid commissioning of new equipment and structures.
- High ultimate strength – Ensures permanence of the installation under static and moderate repetitive loads.
- Flowable long life grout – Easy to grout intricate spaces normally inaccessible by conventional grouting technique.
- Extended working time – Facilitates grouting of large or difficult placements in a single pour, often without the use of a pump.
- Dense, non-shrink cementitious grout – Hardens free of bleeding, settlement and drying shrinkage, ensuring tight contact with all grouted surfaces.
- Easy to use – Requires no special mixing equipment, it can be mixed in a standard concrete mixer or in a pail using a grout stirrer.
- No added chloride – Does not add to chloride load of a structure.
- Compliance with codes – Meets the non-shrink requirements of ASTM C1090 and CRDC 621, Corps of Engineers Specification for Non Shrink Grout; provides complete non shrink performance when tested in accordance with simulated Bedplate Technique; tested to the requirements of AS1478.2
Explore other precision grouts solutions
About Master Builders Solutions
In May 2023, MB Solutions Singapore became part of
Sika, a specialty chemicals company with a leading position in the development and production of systems and products for bonding, sealing, damping, reinforcing, and protecting in the building sector and motor vehicle industry.