MasterGlenium ACE 8109 - High-range superplasticiser with super retention technology
What is MasterGlenium ACE 8109?
MasterGlenium ACE 8109 is an innovative polycarboxylic ether (PCE) based superplasticiser that has super retention technology. Due to a specifically tailored constitution of the active material, this concrete admixture shows formerly unknown absorption characteristics to cement.
What makes MasterGlenium ACE 8109 a unique solution?
MasterGlenium ACE 8109 provides exceptional
good early strength development. While conventional admixture for high early strength concomitantly suffer from high workability loss over time and eventually lower final strength, MasterGlenium ACE 8109 overcomes this dependency and provides much improved slump retention and vastly increased final strength of concrete. The formerly unrivalled combination of early strength, slump retention and final strength development allows MasterGlenium ACE 8109 to be considered for both RMC as well as precast application.
Compatibility with other Master Builders Solutions products
MasterGlenium ACE 8109 is compatible and recommended for use with:
- Viscosity Modifying Agents to produce self-consolidating concrete
- MasterAir 202, air entraining admixture, to improve freeze-thaw resistance
MasterGlenium ACE 8109 is not compatible with the MasterRheobuild superplasticisers.
Benefits of MasterGlenium ACE 8109
MasterGlenium ACE 8109 offers the following benefits for the precast concrete industry:
- Produces rheoplastic and self-consolidating concrete with a low water:cement ratio
- Optimizes curing cycle by shortening curing time or decreasing curing temperature
- Eliminate heat curing
- Eliminate energy required for placing, consolidation and curing
- Increase productivity
- Improve surface appearance
- Produce durable precast concrete elements
Explore other MasterGlenium solutions