MasterProtect 300 - High build, Crack-bridging, Elastomeric, protective and waterproof coating for Concrete and Masonry
What is MasterProtect 300?
MasterProtect 300 is a single, component, high performance, acrylic resin based coating for the long term protection of concrete and masonry from aggressive atmospheric gases such as carbon dioxide, sulphur dioxide, and chloride ions.
How does MasterProtect 300 work?
MasterProtect 300 is recommended for external protection of concrete to prevent ingress of atmospheric corrosive gases, wind driven rain, and water borne chlorides. Recommended uses of MasterProtect 300 include protection of:
- Bridges, flyovers, aqueducts, viaducts
- Residential and commercial buildings
- Multi storey car parks and podiums
- Cooling towers and silos
- Jetties and berths
- Overhead water tanks
- Industrial buildings and power plants
MasterProtect 300 is not recommended for application in areas likely to be submerged in water and on floors subject to traffic. It is available in standard pastel colours and can be made available in custom colours subject to prior agreement.
What makes MasterProtect 300 a unique solution?
MasterProtect 300 meets the needs of the customer for an economical anti carbonation coating and water resistant coating.
How can you benefit from MasterProect 300?
- Anti-carbonation and sulphate coating - High resistance to CO2 & SO2 diffusion.
- Resistant to diffusion of chloride ions – suitable for marine applications.
- UV resistant – suitable for exposure.
- Resists water ingress and permeable to water vapour – suitable for exposure to splashes or wind driven rain
- Resists dirt pick up, and growth of fungus – suitable for use in the tropics
- MasterProtect 300 – copes with thermal movements of buildings.
- Washable - coating with excellent durability