MasterRoc SA 160 – Alkali-free, liquid high performance set accelerator for sprayed concrete
How does MasterRoc SA 160 work?
MasterRoc SA 160 is suitable for all applications, where exceptionally high early strength, good final strength and extremely thick layers are required.
What makes MasterRoc SA 160 a unique solution?
MasterRoc SA 160 is ideally suited for wet mix sprayed concrete for rock support, because the quick setting property allows rapid work progress and the ability to construct thick sprayed concrete linings via layered application during one construction sequence. The unique product formulation provides extremely fast setting coupled witch continual early-age strength development. Good long term strength and durability are also achieved.
Where can MasterRoc SA 160 be applied to?
Application areas of MasterRoc SA 160 include:
- Temporary and permanent ground support in tunneling and mining
- Slope stabilization
- Suitable for the acceleration of cementitious grouts, such as annulus grout in TBM tunnels, cemented ground injection and foam concrete
How can you benefit from Master Roc SA 160?
MasterRoc SA 160 is a liquid product and thus provides easy handling as well as facilitating accurate addition to the concrete. Other benefits of MasterRoc SA 160 include:
- Low dust generation during the application, creating a good working environment
- Quick setting property allows for rapid work progress and the ability to construct thick sprayed concrete linings via layered application during one construction sequence
- Unique product formulation provides fast setting, continuous early-age strength development, high durability, and good long-term strength
- Non-aggressive properties provide improved work safety, reduced environmental impact, and lower handling costs
About Master Builders Solutions
In May 2023, MB Solutions Singapore became part of
Sika, a specialty chemicals company with a leading position in the development and production of systems and products for bonding, sealing, damping, reinforcing, and protecting in the building sector and motor vehicle industry.