MasterRoc TSG 800 - new fire-resistant tail sealant for underground construction
How does MasterRoc TSG 800 work?
MasterRoc TSG 800 is a tail sealant for shielded tunnel boring machines (TBMs). It contributes to the formation of the essential tail seal preventing grout and other fluids from entering the tunnel area immediately to the rear of the TBM.
MasterRoc TSG 800 is recommended for tunneling with shielded TBMs equipped with a wire brush tail seal system.
What are the unique features of MasterRoc TSG 800?
MasterRoc TSG 800 is a fire-resistant grease for tunnel boring machines. The lower density product enables customers to reduce consumption. In addition, improved packaging allows for easier recycling.
What are the benefits of MasterRoc TSG 800?
- Fire-resistance, no propagation of flames when exposed to sparks or flames
- Excellent sealing properties
- Excellent adhesion to any metal or concrete surfaces
- Excellent pumping properties
- Reduced consumption due to lower density
- Improved packaging
- Easier recycling no propagation of flames when exposed to sparks or flames