MasterTop TC 943 - An innovative topcoat with exceptional cleanability and scratch resistance for hard wearing solutions
What is MasterTop TC 943?
MasterTop TC 943
is a pigmented, non solvented, two-component topcoat producing a light stable, tough and durable surface with a lightly structured satin-mat finish that has exceptional scratch, impact and wear resistance.
What is MasterTop TC 943 used for?
MasterTop TC 943 is designed for use as a light stable wear resistant finish for rigid and semi-rigid MasterTop systems, such as
. Refer to individual system technical datasheets.
What are the benefits of MasterTop TC 943?
- New generation topcoat with high performance
- Based on Xolutec technology
- Structured finish improves slip resistance
- VOC and solvent free
- Excellent scratch and impact resistance
- High hiding power even at low consumption and therefore, economic in use
- UV stable
- Easy to clean: low maintenance costs
- High durability
- Aesthetically pleasing
- Certified for clean rooms