MasterEase – A groundbreaking admixture for low-viscosity concrete
MasterEase, a superplasticizer for low-viscosity concrete, improves the rheological properties of high-performance concrete, significantly facilitating its pumping, placing and finishing. Additionally, it allows concrete mix design optimizations for higher performance concrete and concrete mixes with a reduced CO2 footprint.
MasterEase improves concrete rheology
Innovation is one of the cornerstones of Master Builders Solutions. Our R&D teams have developed an entirely new generation of polymers to give fresh concrete exceptional rheological properties with a significant drop in viscosity. MasterEase concrete admixtures are designed to deliver exceptional low viscosity and stable concrete mixes. This enables concrete to be easily pumped, placed, and finished even with demanding mix designs.
Benefits of MasterEase for the Construction Industry
- A superplasticizer for low-viscosity concrete significantly improves concrete rheology during the entire processing time.
- Plastic viscosity can be reduced by up to 30%, which substantially reduces the pumping pressure required to pump the concrete on the construction site.
- A concrete admixture that facilitates the process of placing, pumping, troweling and finishing concrete.
- Enables concrete mixes with a reduced CO2 footprint which are otherwise often difficult to process.
- Saves time and costs in every construction project.
A flexible superplasticizer for challenging projects and conditions
MasterEase can be used with other products from the Master Builders Solutions portfolio to provide optimized solutions for challenging projects in the construction industry.
It can be combined with MasterSure technology to maintain workability and excellent rheology of the concrete even under challenging conditions over exceptionally long periods of time. MasterEase is particularly suitable for concrete mixes that are optimized for advanced engineering properties and sustainability such as The Green Sense Concrete concept from Master Builders Solutions. A high strength concrete with low water/cement ratios, combined with mixes with higher levels of secondary cementitious materials, reduce the CO2 footprint,and are easier to produce and place.
Brochure - Construction Solutions for Power and Industry
Brochure - Introduction to Master Builders Solutions
Brochure: Solutions for Marine Constructions
ONE Bangkok Project Reference