MasterBrace composite strengthening systems
How does the MasterBrace product system work?
MasterBrace is an innovative repair and strengthening system based on fiber reinforced polymer composites that provide additional stability to structural elements. It is used directly on the parts where the load-bearing capacity needs to be improved and reinforced strength is required. MasterBrace is also part of our brand of specialty structural repair adhesives for segmental bridge rehabilitation and construction.
What makes MasterBrace strengthening system a unique solution?
The MasterBrace system comes with the complete system support provided by the Master Builders Solutions experts from MBCC Group. Through our dedicated team of engineers and technical support force, the MasterBrace composite strengthening system ensures successful installation with specification and design support, contractor training, and on-site testing.
MasterBrace is engineered to be used anywhere additional reinforcement and strengthening is needed for:
- Upgrading the load bearing capacities of concrete and masonry structures
- Restoring the capacity of concrete structures due to deterioration
- Correcting design or construction errors
- Extending a building or structure
- Cases of seismic retrofit or damage from impact