MasterFlow 648 - High-strength, high-temperature, high-flow epoxy grout
How does MasterFlow 648 work?
MasterFlow 648 is a three-component modified epoxy resin-based grout with variable fill rates. It combines high-temperature performance and crack resistance with excellent flow characteristics.
Where is MasterFlow 648 recommended for?This precision epoxy resin grout is recommended for:
- Precision alignment of compressors, generators, pumps and electric motors
- Pour-back grouting for post-tensioning cables
- Crane rail grouting
- Grouting of crusher ball mills, slab tables and other equipment subject to high torque, impact and vibration
- Grouting of wind turbine tower bases
- Grouting of anchors, bars and dowels
What makes MasterFlow 648 a unique solution?
- Good chemical resistance
- Extended working time
How can you benefit from MasterFlow 648?
- High early and ultimate strengths for rapid turnaround
- Low creep maintains equipment alignment
- Retains physical properties at elevated temperatures increasing the service range
- Excellent flowability with high bearing area for even load distribution
- Variable fill ratio for desired flowability
- Resists impact and dampens torque
- Durable bond to concrete and steel optimizes load transfer
How to install MasterFlow 648
Learn how to install MasterFlow 648 precision epoxy resin grout by watching our video below.
Explore other precision grout solutions