MasterFlow 810 - Non-shrink, cementitious grout for use in general civil engineering works
What is MasterFlow 810?
MasterFlow 810 is a ready to use, non-shrink, natural aggregate cementitious grout for use in general civil engineering works. MasterFlow 810 provides extended working life and high early and ultimate strengths.
How does MasterFlow 810 work?
MasterFlow 810 is recommended for:
Stanchion baseplates and columns
Prefabricated concrete panels and beams
Bridge bearing plates
Anchor bolts and bars
Patch repair works
What makes MasterFlow 810 a unique solution?
MasterFlow 810 meets the needs of the customer for an economical dual shrinkage compensated grout.
How can you benefit from MasterFlow 810?
Download the MasterFlow 810 Technical Data Sheet
- Mid strength – Provides good early and ultimate strengths which ensure quick return to service and long term durability
- Non shrink – Hardens free of bleeding, settlement and drying shrinkage when placed at flowable consistency
- Flowable consistency – Ensures complete filling of even intricate voids often without the need for pumping and strapping
- Ample working time – Remains placeable up to 1 hour, even at high ambient temperatures
- Dense, impermeable grout – Provides a good watertight seal
- Economical – Greater volumes of grout can be mixed and handled with less labour
- Easy to use – requires no special mixing equipment, it can be mixed in a pail using a grout stirrer
- No added chloride – Does not add to chloride load on structure
- Provides complete non shrink performance – When tested in accordance with simulated Bedplate Technique
- Versatile – Can be placed from flowable to trowelable consistency
Explore other precision grout solutions