MasterFlow 9300 – ultra-high strength grout for onshore wind turbine foundations
Where and how does MasterFlow 9300 work?
Onshore wind turbines are high, slender structures exposed to millions of dynamic loads every year, that require a high-performance MasterFlow Exagrout to guarantee long term and maintenance-free operation of the wind farm. MasterFlow 9300 is a new generation of ultra-high-strength, high modulus, fatigue resistant grout used to durably connect the wind turbine towers to the concrete foundations. MasterFlow 9300 is the vital link in the onshore wind turbine installation, ensuring the optimal electricity production over the entire lifetime of the structures.
What makes MasterFlow 9300 a unique solution?
MasterFlow 9300 exhibits long term durability and guarantees a fast, secure and cost effective installation of the onshore wind farm. The high early strength development of MasterFlow 9300 and the possibility to install the material in temperatures as low as 2°C, allow the material to be installed in the shortest weather windows possible.
Short overall installation times and earlier operation of the wind farm guarantee faster energy production, earlier return on investment and safeguard project completion on time.
MasterFlow 9300 meets customer demands of all value players in the onshore market, and offers a wide variety of benefits.
- High fatigue resistance, absorbing dynamic loads
- Contains metallic aggregates
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- High toughness index
Secure maintenance-free installation
- Autogenous swelling; volume stable
- Excellent long term load transfer
- High early and ultimate strengths
Fast and cost-effective installation
- Rapid strength build-up, even at temperatures as low as +2° C
- Earlier pre-stressing of anchors at all
- temperature ranges
- Short overall installation times and earlier operation of the wind farm