MasterProtect 1812 - Pitch extended epoxy coating to protect marine and waste water handling structures
What is MasterProtect 1812?
MasterProtect 1812 is a two-components, solvent-free, pitch extended epoxy resin system to provide a high build coating that protects concrete and metal substrates from a wide range of aggressive chemicals.
Where is MasterProtect 1812 used?
MasterProtect 1812 is recommended for use in:
Sewage treatment tanks and pipelines
Effluent treatment tanks, drains, and pipes
Splash zone of offshore structures
Structures exposed to sulphate attack
Below ground protection to concrete and metal structures
MasterProtect 1812 is not recommended for surfaces in contact with potable water and food stuffs.
What makes MasterProtect 1812 a unique solution?
MasterProtect 1812 meets the needs of the customer for an economical and chemical resistant epoxy coating especially for sewage treatment industry
How can you benefit from MasterProtect 1812?
Download MasterProtect 1812 Technical Data Sheet
- Resists abrasion - suitable for contact with grit containing streams
- Suitable for both industrial and marine environments - Resistant to a broad spectrum of chemicals
- High film build – durable
- Adheres to damp surfaces – suitable for marine environments
- Easy application – brush, roller, or spray
Explore other MasterProtect coatings and corrosion inhibitors solutions