MasterRheobuild 1000 – A superplasticising admixture to produce rheoplastic concrete
What is MasterRheobuild 1000?
MasterRheobuild 1000 is a superplasticising admixture that contains a sulphonated polymer. It is chloride-free and is specially formulated to impart rheoplastic qualities to concrete.
Rheoplastic concrete is a fluid concrete with a slump value of at least 200mm or higher that flows easily but at the same time is free from segregation and has the same water/cement ratio as that of a no-slump concrete without admixture.
MasterRheobuild 1000 has been formulated to meet the requirements of ASTM C494 for Type A & F and BS 5075 admixtures. It is compatible with all cements meeting recognized international standards.
Where is MasterRheobuild 1000 recommended for?
MasterRheobuild 1000 is recommended for:
- All types of concrete in which high-strength and very high flowability are essential
- Precast concrete
- Cold weather concreting
What makes MasterRheobuild 1000 a unique solution?
MasterRheobuild 1000 improves compressive strengths at all ages considerably compared to plain concrete with the same workability.
How can you benefit from MasterRheobuild 1000?
- Very high workability - Short placement time to save on time and labour
- High water reduction - High impermeability and strength for improved durability of building structures
- Superior cohesion - No segregation even at high workability; improves finishing characteristics of concrete
- High early strength - Early de-moulding; shorter steam curing cycles
- Low shrinkage and creep - Better dimensional stability
Explore other admixture solutions for high-strength concrete