MasteRheobuild 808 - Optimised superplasticing admixture for producing rheoplastic concrete
What is MasterRheobuild 808?
MasterRheobuild 808 is a ready-to-use, liquid admixture designed to produce high slump concrete. Rheoplastic concrete is typically fluid concrete with a slump value of ≥200mm that flows easily but at the same time is free from segregation.
MasterRheobuild 808 contains no added chloride and meets the requirements of ASTM C494 Type A and F admixtures.
Where are MasterRheobuild 808 recommended uses?
MasterRheobuild is recommended for use in:
- All cements and admixtures meeting international specifications
- Pre-cast and ready-mixed concrete
- Pumped concrete
How can you benefit from MasterRheobuild 808?
- High workability for shorter placement time.
- High water reduction to produce high impermeability and strength leading to improves durability.
- Superior cohesion with no segregation even at high workability. Excellent concrete quality.
- High early strength for early de-moulding.
- Low shrinkage and creep for better dimensional stability.
Explore other admixture solutions for high-strength concrete