MasterSeal 122 - Multi-purpose, premium quality, silicone sealant
What is MasterSeal 122?
MasterSeal 122 is a versatile, neutral cure silicone sealant, having an exceptional bond to most surfaces without a primer. It is virtually odorless during cure, non-slump, with excellent resistance against UV, weather and water, which can be used in vertical and horizontal joints, in internal and external environments, to provide a long-term, durable, elastic seal.
What are MasterSeal 122 applications?
MasterSeal 122 has been developed to form a durable elastic seal for vertical and horizontal, sanitary, building, glazing and façade joints in internal and external areas.
Due to neutral curing, MasterSeal 122 can also be used to provide long lasting elastic sealing of movement and construction joint in concrete, blockwork and brick masonry without priming.
Recommended for sealing joints in
- curtain wall construction
- glazing systems
- swimming pools
- bathrooms, showers, kitchens
- wet rooms having with anti-fungal property
What are the benefits of MasterSeal 122?
- Neutral cure and almost odorless – Can be used for enclosed areas
- Primer less application on most common substrates – Faster application, saves time and money
- Excellent UV, weather and water resistance – Durable and long service life
- Range of colors – Retains surface aesthetics
Explore other sealants for waterproofing solutions