MasterSeal 123NS - Non-staining, premium performance, silicone sealant
What is MasterSeal 123NS?
MasterSeal 123NS is a high grade, neutral cure silicone that is completely free of plasticizers. Because of the purity of its formulation, the product will reduce staining to an absolute minimum on natural stone and other strongly absorbing substrates. Unsightly, dark window frame staining is thus avoided.
MasterSeal 123NS is virtually odourless during cure. It is non-slump, with excellent resistance against UV, weather and water, which can be used in vertical and horizontal joints, in internal and external environments, to provide a long-term durable elastic seal.
What is MasterSeal 123NS recommended use?
MasterSeal 123NS has been developed specifically for sealing vertical and horizontal, movement and construction joints between natural stone tiles, pavers, slabs and cladding in internal and external areas. Because it is neutral curing, MasterSeal 123NS can also be used to provide long lasting elastic sealing of expansion and construction joints in concrete, blockwork and brick masonry without priming.
It is also recommended for curtain wall construction, glazing systems, swimming pools, bathrooms, showers, kitchens and wet rooms in residential, commercial and industrial buildings.
What are the benefits of MasterSeal 123NS?
- Plasticizer free - virtually non-staining on natural stones and other strongly absorbing substrates
- Primer less applications on most common substrates – fast and easy application, saves time and money
- Excellent UV, weather and water resistance – suitable for external applications
- Excellent elasticity and resilience – durable and long service life
- Range of colors – retains natural stone aesthetics
Explore other sealants for waterproofing solutions